Monastery of the Resurrection of the Capuchin poor Clare Sisters
MONASTERY OF THE RESURRECTION OF THE CAPUCHIN POOR CLARE SISTERS
The complex was realized on 23 September 1975 in order to respect the will of Brother Daniele Natale and of Padre Pio, who expressed before his death. It is situated in an area given to the Capuchin Poor Clare Sisters by Dr. Peter Melillo as a gift. The Church of the Resurrection is considered the "center of prayer" of the Monastery. It was also built an extensive and capacious auditorium in order to organize seminars and conferences.
Orario delle Messe validi dal 1 Giungo fino al 28 Ottobre 2018
- 6:30 Santa Maria delle grazie
- 7:30 Chiesa Inferiore S.Pio da Pietr.
- 8:30 Santa Maria delle grazie
- 10:00 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.
- 11:30 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.
- 16:30 Santa Maria delle Grazie
- 18:00 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.