It is a building that dates back to 1176 and is the oldest church in the walls of San Giovanni Rotondo. There is nothing of its original appearance; initially it was dedicated to Saint Mary Major and only in the seventeenth century it was dedicated to Saint Catherine. In particular the cult of Saint Lucia is venerated. (St. Catherine street)
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE PREVIEW OF THE BOOK OF ST. PIUS
Orario delle Messe validi dal 1 Giungo fino al 28 Ottobre 2018
- 6:30 Santa Maria delle grazie
- 7:30 Chiesa Inferiore S.Pio da Pietr.
- 8:30 Santa Maria delle grazie
- 10:00 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.
- 11:30 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.
- 16:30 Santa Maria delle Grazie
- 18:00 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.