This church was built in 1292 by the will a wealthy family (Germans) who lived a few meters from the temple. Internally, on the ceiling decorated with wall paints by Milan painter Natale Penati, you can admire at the sides valuable frescos depicting several scenes of the Holy Virgin Mary's life, while at the centre the Our Lady of the Rosary. By contrast, most recent are three blades on the altar depicting Christ, Saint Donato and Saint Ciro. Placed in the side niches there are wooden statues of the Virgin and of Saint Aniello. Statues of Saint Ciro, Saint Donato and Saint Elia made with Lecce cardboard, are kept in the sacristy. (Queen Margaret Street)
Orario delle Messe validi dal 1 Giungo fino al 28 Ottobre 2018
- 6:30 Santa Maria delle grazie
- 7:30 Chiesa Inferiore S.Pio da Pietr.
- 8:30 Santa Maria delle grazie
- 10:00 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.
- 11:30 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.
- 16:30 Santa Maria delle Grazie
- 18:00 Chiesa S.Pio da Pietr.